Alumni Spotlight - Kai Aronson '16
Name: Kai Aronson
Hometown: Wilton, CT
Graduation Year: 2016
Where are you now? Stetson University and Cryptovest
What are you doing? I’m a student as well as:
- CEO, Cryptovest Wealth Management, Cryptovest (Cryptovestllc.com)
- Certified Tax Preparer, VITA/TCE, Internal Revenue Service
- President, Republican Association, Stetson University
- Member, Turning Point USA, Stetson University
- VP of Finance, Alpha Kappa Psi, Business Fraternity
- Member, Phi Eta Sigma, National Honor Society
- Senate Representative, Student Government, Stetson University
- Representative, Finance Board, Student Government, Stetson University
- President, Stetson Chess Association, Stetson University
- Standard Board, Sigma Phi Epsilon, Social Fraternity
- Community Service when I have the time. 35 hours this semester so far.
What is your favorite Wooster memory? The prom and hanging out with Dr. Black.
What impact did your Wooster education have on you? At Wooster, I had many good, kind, helpful teachers who helped me when I struggled. Overall Wooster offered a solid education that prepared me for the workload at college.
What advice would you like to share with current Wooster students? One of the main points of high school is to get into the right college for you. After that you are shaping yourself and your success for the real world. College is an investment. It's not the time to stop working, its the time to start. This is when it really matters and there is no limit to what you can do.