The Wooster School Athletics community recently gathered for the Upper School Winter Sports Season Celebration.
Wooster School's athletic celebrations are a unique experience. The athletics department continues to seek ways to balance the "team" experience with that of the "individual." Finding room for student-athletes, coaches, and parents to reflect and share their favorite memories is a community and team building exercise and one that we feel is important to the success of our program.
Our athletic celebration began with each team, along with their parents and coaches, sharing their experiences, talking about the growth they have seen over the course of the season, and celebrating the shared experience.
The night concluded with the handing out of traditional awards. This celebration was personal and meaningful as we continue to be "Minding What Matters" in all areas of school life.
Listed below are all of the night's individual award winners.
Varsity Boys Basketball
- Most Valuable Player: Sean Fullerton
- The Wooster General Award: Max Morales-Thomason
- Coaches Award: Colin Costigan
Varsity Girls Basketball
- Most Valuable Player: Frances Ryan
- The Wooster General Award: Khamya Christodonte
- Coaches Award: Evie Zahner
Varsity Boys Hockey
- Most Valuable Player: Drew Greeley
- The Wooster General Award: James Rapp
- Coaches Award: Lorenzo Rossi
Junior Varsity Boys Basketball
- Most Valuable Player: Chris Komar
- The Wooster General Award: Charlie Levy
- Coaches Award: Gabriel Bordoy
Junior Varsity Girls Basketball
- Most Valuable Player: Lulu Carone
- The Wooster General Award: Jaya Singhal
- Coaches Award: Sasha Peck