Do you want your child to be known, to belong, to be challenged, to have opportunities, to be confident, to be ready? We want you to learn why you want Wooster School for your child! We invite you to come visit and see firsthand how students and teachers make meaning together every day!
Join us for an Open House on Saturday, October 26 at 9:00 am
The Honor Code is predicated on the assumption that all members of the Wooster Community are honorable and have the right to be trusted. As such, each member of the community is expected to act honorably in all of his or her relationships with other people.
- I will tell the truth and not mislead others. I will not lie.
- I will ensure that the work I submit will be my own, and I will neither give nor receive unauthorized assistance in my academic work. I will not cheat.
- I will demonstrate respect for all people through my words and actions. I will not harass or belittle others.
- I will respect the property of this community and those in this community and ensure that it remains safe for their use. I will not steal or vandalize.
- I will actively support the community of trust embodied in this Honor Code. I will not condone dishonesty. I will not condone the disregarding of the Honor Code by other members of the community.