School Shouldn't Be A One Size Fits All
Students at Wooster School feel a strong sense of belonging to our community, build relationships, and are well known, as people and learners.
Join us for an Open House on Saturday, November 5 at 10:00 am. Register today!
91 Miry Brook Road
Danbury, CT 06810
From Eastbound on RT 84:
- Take Exit 1 (Saw Mill Road).
- Turn right onto Saw Mill Road and travel 2.3 miles to your first stop sign.
- Turn left onto George Washington Highway and travel 1.2 miles to your first stop sign.
- Turn right onto Miry Brook Road and travel .5 miles; see entrance to Wooster on left.
From Westbound on RT 84:
- Bear left onto Rte. 7 via Exit 3 toward Norwalk.
- Take exit toward Danbury Airport.
- Turn left onto Sugar Hollow Road, then turn right onto Miry Brook Road.
- At stop sign Miry Brook Road bears to the left and Wooster School is immediately on your right.
Northbound on Route 7:
- Take the ramp on the right toward the Danbury Airport.
- At the bottom of the ramp, turn left onto Miry Brook Road and follow Miry Brook around the back of the Airport.
- At stop sign, Miry Brook Road bears to the left and Wooster School is immediately on your right.
From Points North, East and West:
- Take Interstate 84.
- Get off at Exit 3 (Route 7 South, Norwalk and the Merritt Parkway) and follow signs for Park Avenue and the Danbury Fair Mall.
- At the first set of lights off the exit ramp, (with the mall directly in front of you) turn left.
- Proceed approximately one half-mile through three lights (you will pass the Post Office on the right and then Federal Express on the left).
- At stop sign, proceed straight onto Miry Brook Road. The entrance to Wooster is directly ahead on the right.
From Points South:
- Take Interstate 95 and Route 7 North.
- Get off at the Park Avenue exit. Follow the exit ramp to the bottom of the hill and turn left at the traffic light.
- Proceed approximately 1.3 miles through five lights (you will pass the Post Office and the Wooster School Art Center on the right, Federal Express on the left).
- At stop sign, proceed straight. The entrance to Wooster is directly ahead on the right.