Come explore how a Wooster education can be a reality for your family. To recognize the unique context in which we're all living, we have streamlined our application process:
- APPLY NOW
WAIVED all application fees through Friday, August 31
- Reduced required documents:
- Single Common Report/Recommendation
- Augmented our Variable Tuition funds and accelerated our process
We invite you to visit campus virtually so you get to know us better and to learn more!
On Tuesday, November 26, the Center for Social Impact will be collecting frozen turkeys for the Daily Bread Food Pantry and the Jericho Partnership. Both organizations help those in need in area communities.
Between 7:30 and 8:30 am, we will collect frozen turkeys (10-15 lbs), in front of Library. A group of Social Impact students will then deliver the turkeys and will spend the morning at the Food Pantry to help with distribution.
For your convenience, we are offering several options this year:
- Now through November 25, you can call and order or pick up a frozen turkey at the Danbury Whole Foods (203-730-0599). Just let them know the turkey is for the Wooster School Turkey Drive, which they will hold for us until we pick them up on November 26.
- You can also bring a frozen turkey to Wooster ahead of time during the week of November 18 - 25 from 7:30 - 8:00 am. Please drive around to the back entrance of the kitchen, and a student volunteer will take it off your hands!
- Drop off your frozen turkeys on Tuesday, November 26 from 7:30 - 8:30 am in front of the library!
If you have any questions, please contact Mike Evans, Director of the Center for Social Impact or Riley Damiano '20, Social Impact Prefect.